There are many great things happening at the clinic, and here are a few of the highlights:
- The trainer for the new radiology equipment came and gave a great day’s work to train our staff in basic radiology. The excitement was palpable!
- Our local patients will all receive c.d.’s of their x-rays, as well as those patients we refer to specialists. There will also be a need for printed copies. We are looking for a decent printer and paper as well as lots of c.d.’s. Please contact us if you can help us with these items.
- A surgical team from the U.S. will be at the clinic the week of January 12-16.
- The radio station will be broadcasting live Monday, January 12th-Wednesday January 14th.
- Friday (January 9th) the Haitian staff helped over 200 patients!
- Dr. Mark Fulton and his son Mitch are currently in Haiti working to establish a home base for Mark and Kathy-signing housing papers, acquiring bank accounts, etc.!
The mission is growing, and if you would like to donate to be
a part of Mission Haiti Medical please donate here.
For more information email info@MissionHaitiMedical.org